This website and/or webpages (the “Website”) has been prepared exclusively for institutional, qualified and accredited investors only, as defined by local laws and regulations.
2. OWNERSHIP: All materials on the Website are owned or licensed by Bravestandard and/or its third-party providers and are protected by international intellectual property laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks, and/or logos (collectively referred to as “marks”) appearing on the Website are the exclusive intellectual property of Bravestandard. The information, materials, and other content of the Website may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work, or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written consent of Bravestandard.
3. PRODUCTS & SERVICES: The information, materials, products, and services on the Website are current at the time of writing and are subject to change. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products or services is subject to determination by and the approval of Bravestandard. No solicitation is made by Bravestandard to any person to use any information, materials, products, or services in any jurisdiction where the provision of such information, materials, products, and services is prohibited by law. The information contained on the Website or in any communication containing a link to the Website is not intended to constitute investment advice or an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase shares or other securities. Investment products and services are available through Bravestandard. You should contact Bravestandard directly for information in respect of products and services. Investment products and services are not insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, any bank, and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors should always obtain and read an up-to-date investment services description or prospectus before deciding to appoint an investment manager or to invest in a fund.
4. INTERNATIONAL USE: Bravestandard makes no warranties that materials on the Website are appropriate for use in countries other than the Republic of Singapore. Because the Website may be accessed internationally, you agree to comply with all local laws, rules, and regulations including, without limitation, all laws, rules and regulations in effect in the country in which you reside and the country from which you access the Website. The information on the Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject Bravestandard or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
5. NO WARRANTY: Bravestandard does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or timeliness of the information, materials, products, and services on the Website or the error-free use of the Website. All information, materials, products, and services are “as is” and “as available.” No warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information, materials, products, and services. Any views expressed herein are those of the authors, are based on available information, and are subject to change without notice. Individual portfolio management teams may hold different views and may make different investment decisions for different clients. Bravestandard does not warrant that the Website will meet your needs. You agree to assume the entire risk as to your use of the Website.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Bravestandard be liable for any damages, losses, or liabilities including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or liabilities, in connection with your use of the Website or your reliance on or use or inability to use the information, materials, products, and services on the Website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, even if Bravestandard is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PREDICATED UPON YOUR WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SUE BRAVESTANDARD PTE LTD OR ITS AFFILIATES DIRECTLY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A SUIT FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree to indemnify and hold Bravestandard, its affiliates, and its and their respective partners, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Website or from your violation of any of these Terms.
8. HYPERLINKS: Your use of the hyperlinks on the Website to other Internet web sites is at your own risk. Bravestandard is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party web sites hyperlinked from this web site, nor does it guarantee the products or services offered on third-party web sites. You should review the privacy statements of a web site before you provide any personal or confidential information.
9. WEBSITE SECURITY & RESTRICTIONS ON USE: As a condition to your use of the Website, you agree that you will not, and you will not take any action intended to: (i) access data that is not intended for you; (ii) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any other user of the Website; (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Website or Bravestandard’s network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business; or (v) send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services. Unauthorized use of the Website, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Bravestandard’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a web site, is strictly prohibited. Portions of the Website are designated for password access only as may be indicated by a lock icon or other indication of restricted access or other designation of specific or limited access. In these instances, if you do not have an authorized password, and/or if you have not been specifically authorized to access, no access is permitted. Multi-factor authentication may be required for access to authorized persons.
10. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT: Bravestandard may offer links to other third-party web sites. When you click on these links you will leave the Website and will be redirected to another site. The links are provided solely for your convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, or an approval by Bravestandard of any of the products, services, or opinions of the third party. Bravestandard makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, legality, or content of the third party site or the links. These sites are not under the control of Bravestandard. Please also be aware that the security and privacy policies on these sites may be differ from those of Bravestandard. Please read the third party privacy and security policies closely. If you have any questions or concerns about the products and services offered on linked third party web sites, please contact the third party directly.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY & PASSWORD SECURITY: Certain parts of the Website may be protected by passwords or require a login and/or multi-factor authentication. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user names, passwords, authentication verification devices, security questions, and answers. All information available through the privileged area of the site is confidential and proprietary to us. This includes all investment information and results, offering materials, financial statements, and any other information provided through this part of the Website. You will use your best efforts to keep all this information strictly confidential. You will not disclose any of this information to any person or use it for any purpose other than those strictly permitted by us, in writing.
12. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and it will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
13. APPLICABLE LAW: These Terms and any action related thereto are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute relating to the above shall be resolved solely in the Republic of Singapore.
14. PRIVACY STATEMENT: Bravestandard respects the privacy of its clients and the confidentiality of information pertaining to its clients. We may collect non-public personal information about you on questionnaires, and other forms we receive from you, as well as from personal contacts such as correspondence, e-mail, telephone calls, text messages, messaging apps, or meetings. We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as your accountants, lawyers, financial consultants, and/or other service providers. It also is possible to receive information from web browsers and apps regarding certain of your online activities using cookies, or other common tracking technologies. Bravestandard generally does not share non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties, except as necessary to perform the investment management services it has been hired to provide. For example, Bravestandard may share non-public client information with fund administrators, brokers and custodian banks in order to buy and sell securities and record those purchases and sales accurately. As a general rule, Bravestandard does not engage in joint marketing arrangements with unaffiliated third parties that involve the sharing of non-public information regarding Bravestandard’s clients. Bravestandard does not provide client information to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. Bravestandard does not disclose your information except as required or permitted by law. In the event that Bravestandard is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or bankruptcy, your information may be transferred or sold as part of that transaction. We use technical, administrative, and procedural measures in an attempt to safeguard your personal and other information from unauthorized access or use. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us by contacting your relationship team member. Bravestandard is a global business and as a result we or our third party processors collect and transfer personal data globally and may transfer your personal data to locations outside of your country and/or outside of the Republic of Singapore. Your personal data may also be processed by individuals operating outside your country or outside of the Republic of Singapore who work for Bravestandard or for one of our vendors. Where Bravestandard transfers your personal data to another country, it is required to do so in a manner consistent with legal requirements.